The habit of reading opens our imagination and helps us to take our minds off the everyday issues that we go through. BIET has a well stocked, spacious, air conditioned and fully computerized library having wide range of around 15000 books, which include reference books, handbooks, periodicals, newspapers, international magazines, and educational CDs.
- Total floor area of about 7400 sq. Ft. And a seating capacity of more than 200 students.
- The library subscribes to a large number of national, international journals and e-journals news papers, technical magazines in each discipline like Engineering & Technology, Science & Humanities etc. to fulfill the needs of curricular interests to the user. With DELNET facility, students are given a full range of electronic as well as traditional library research facilities.
- It is also equipped with intercom, internet, TV and LCD projector and Wi-Fi facilities.
- A reprography centre facilities Photostat, lamination and spiral binding facilities to students in the library itself.
- All textbooks are provided to students from the book bank facility and three library cards for general section of library.
- The library facilities are available to students for 12 hours in a day from 8.30 AM to 8.30 PM.